Thursday, March 31, 2011

The End of March 2011!

Hey Ya'll..

What's up today?? Today I'm back to office since yesterday was my holiday (^_^) I am so much tired and need a lot lot lot of rest, I guess... But When I think of my time at home..whoaa..it so much pack and I always in hurry and rushing... Pity my baby, I even didn't have time to bring her coloring...but I promise, after this I will buy coloring book for her since I already bought color for her...

..And today, we're at the end day of March..31.03.11 (Thursday)... and my pregnancy reach 8 months.. got remaining 1½ months to deliver... I am hope that everything will be in my plan... Please God.

.. What should to do for April? A lot..prepare all things necessary at home! That's important right.. in order to celebrating our baby's birth..

God, please...I only depend on YOU. Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...