Monday, March 21, 2011

I hate when hubby is not Around..

Hey ya'll.... Good morning...happy working again on Monday in a new week.. this week will be the second week before March end! Hopefully, everything was done good in this whole month...

... Yesterday, I sent hubby to the AirAsia Airport..he is going to training in KL for 2 days...owwww that was so long day for me. . and last night I sleep alone with my baby inside.. the feeling is so much bad.. (I am so sad becoz when I am crying baby also sad).. what can I do? Just sing a song for her, talk to her whenever I am sad...

... Syukur la.. dapat tidur jg..even late at night..

Hubby, I wait for you ok.. tomorrow midnight will pick u up....! I miss u so much.

2 comments:

Miss Allyn Rosa said...

hi sis..
mcmna kchatan? sis ok? hope baby pun hepi dlm tummy..:))
be strong ya sis..:)
gonna pray for u..
hepi2 selalu..:) God bless n keep u n fmly owez..^^

c o n c o n said...

Hi Alyn: Im good.so far ksihatan pun ok.baby pun smakin membesar.:-) Thanks so much for the prayer ya... u take care owez.gud luck in everything u do...GBU

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...