Thursday, March 24, 2011

ShockeD!

Hey ya'll....

..this morning while driving to office, I almost involved with the road accident... It happened so fast and I didn't realized what happen in front of me.. I only remember that the taxi in front of me make an emergency brake and so do I.. I am so much shocked as well as baby I thought... Oh gosh! I hope baby is OK. (Amen).

After reached office, I decided to go to the clinic to check for my pregnancy..my baby... On 10.00am I reached at hubby's office and he sent me to the clinik at Donggongon.. As regard to the scan, my baby is OK..and I hope so! God please protect my baby., Amen.

Moral of the story, be careful when you are driving especially at the high way... Thanks God I didn't break the front car. I hope my baby is Ok and strong. Amen.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...