Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO ALL MUM! (Especially my mum)


Again, Mother's day comes again..... I still remember last year was the last we've celebrate Mother's day at my home town... I bought a bouquet of flower for my mum and sisters! (^_^) And this year, again...Happy that can bring my mum out to the city.. with my lovely sis and her two little Power Rangers..(^_^) At least that I saw she is happy for what I've gave to her... Not so expensive but it sincere from me... I am so happy yesterday while hang out with them.. Even I feel tired but Happy feeling able to fight it. Lols.. true!

What about the other?? Have u say Happy Mother's day to your mum? I will be the one who is sooooo happy if mum happy..and can celebrate Mother's day...Anyway, I believe each of you have enjoyed ur day..(^_^)

Some photoes we've took yesterday:


Love u mum...

My mum, gorgeous sister & 2 brilliant Power Rangers!

2 comments:

duriangirl9619 said...

wow... aww... so sweet... <3

c o n c o n said...

Thanks SweetRock...:-)

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...