Sunday, May 23, 2010

Still the same....

Hey ya'll.....
Actually, i dont know what to type here today.... my heart, mind, whole body....are still the same....pain! I am trying to accept whatever challenge which NOW in front of my eyes... I can't run from this after all happened... Only God's know my feeling now.. I can even feel 100 types of feeling.. and not sure when it will disappear. Your heart is crying and you can' share to anybody...how is it feel huh??
Pleaseeee... I am trying to be patient and tolerant...Guide me to solve this!

3 comments:

Annurkasih said...

daling...y??

c o n c o n said...

Daling.... 1 problem arise it will influence all my heart, mind, body...etc dont know how to explain. daling, only God know.hopefully, 1 day we will meet. :-) Im ok darl..

Annurkasih said...

hopefully darl..wanna meet u up...u can visit me d rumah sewa nnt also..d Indah Permai..:-)
darl..take care.. i'm worry about u...

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...