Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May comes again!

Hey ya'll..its May already! What to think huh? Times flies soooooooooo fast.....! Without realize it is almost reach to half of the year 2010..... well, my job is still d same... My age at Bina Puri Construction is also will come to a year... The only thing I think is Im grateful for the boring job & position....huh??? A lot of things happen..only a few changed!
I am hoping for a good news in this month...Please, Make my way oh God...Only u can guide me... Double up my effort, so that I can improve my situation now....
No idea to say...but very happy its May!! My marriage is 1 month to go for our 1st anniversary..Wish good news as well....(^_^)
Till then.

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...