Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday working..

Hey ya'll..
Today I am not so happy.. Not because of working on Saturday.. maybe because of I miss my home town..more than 2 month I am not there..and yeahh it's a long period for me.. I miss everything there...House, room, environment, trees, town, church...and most important all my family... MISS THEM A LOT....!
Sometimes my mind blank of everything around me.... so many things to mentions. but that's called life..I must go on.. Something I want to share here, but I can't...yes its my secret between my God & me... let me handle it myself and let God guide me..
My job?! What to say huh? Yupp, 3 pcs of application letter has been sent to 3 selected company.. If God want this happen then I will be called for an interview..(^_^)
Alright, I'll continue my work now.. see ya'll in next entry..

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...