Friday, May 21, 2010

Something I NEVER expected...Only God knows...

I am speechless for what happened currently....! I can't say it with words or in a sentence because this HURT me so much! My deep heart was really hurt because of someone that I really love...
Only God knows it better... How we can handle this after this? I don't know... Please guide me and all of them. I am not going to blame anyone in this matter BUT surely my heart say YES. This is so hurt me.. My high expectation suddenly goes down.. and I felt my blood pressure!! All my whole body shaking with my broken heart, with tears!! So hurt.. !!
God please forgive me if I never do my resposibility....Who should be blame into this matter??

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...