Monday, May 10, 2010

ON LEAVE...

Hey ya'll... Good morning...its 9.25 a.m in KK.... Today, I'm on leave... Woke-up early this morning..prepared shake for my hubby n me... then send my hubby to work. So many thing on my mind but can't do it all lump sum! Whoaa... today will be the last day for Weight Challenge..and who will be the winner... Hopefully hubby can win this...(^_^)
Anyway, should I send all the application letter to selected company that I've wrote? Please guide me Father. I know u the One who ask me to do this...(^_^)
What else to say? My part-time business just ok. and less time to meet people..What to do? And I am just thinking that I still interested working in a company/ office.. Perhaps, I am less concentrate in doing this business.... OR sometimes the other way around! huhhh.....
1 week to go before SPA result! Whatever it is, I hope for good result and this will be a chance for me to get a stable job...(Hopefully).. Yes, I need to improved the way we live now..I'm not saying we're not good but for me, I didn't satisfy of my current job... (actually blur and a bit dissapointed what the HOD has gave me). Sometimes, I put a lot of effort just to do my job and to satisfy my HOD but I felt that it waste my time... I mean: (ada2 saja yg x kena) refering to what I have done.. I do believe these are all will improved my job experience but for me I am truly dissapointed for almost a year working with them.. Anyway, thank you for the opportunity.
Another thing, 1 week before my lovely sister will back to KK! Yesss! I am waiting for her since there's a lot I will share with her... Can "lepak" and talking about everything! LOLSSS~~ (can't wait)............. I hope she can give me strength..at least I can say everything that burden me....(Sorry sis) Im just kidding! (I believe she will get a better result for this semester).
Alright. Bye for now...will continue with next entry!

No comments:

2015 Updated! FOREVER LIVING!

Hello folks! Its a long time I didn't post any new entry in my blog... Huhhh but my hobby is still the same yah, and of course it&...